JAY M. GREGG
Carbonate Petroleum and Geochemistry
Office: 105 Noble Research Center
GRADUATE STUDENT RESEARCH
• Supervised one Postdoctoral associate (1996-1998)
• Supervised four Ph.D. students (dissertations completed 7/95, 12/99, 10/01, 12/03)
• Supervised twelve M.S. students (theses completed 5/92, 6/94, 5/96, 12/00, 5/02, 12/04, 5/09, 4/12, 5/12, 6/12, 11/12, 11/12)
• Currently directing one M.S. student and one Ph.D. student at OSU and looking forward to adding several others in 2014
• Currently serving on six M.S. thesis committees at OSU
UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT RESEARCH
• I have directed six undergraduate students on Opportunity for Undergraduate Research (OURE "senior thesis") research projects while at Missouri University of Science and Technology.
• I have also worked with two undergraduate students at OSU on Honors Projects and looking forward to working with additional OSU undergrads on research projects.
Back to Faculty Home Page