TRACY M. QUAN
Office: 103E Noble Research Center
Honors and Awards
• Phi Beta Kappa, Gamma of Oklahoma Charter Member (2013)
• Sigma Xi (2012)
• IMCS Postdoctoral Fellowship, Rutgers University (2005)
• National Science Foundation Graduate Student Fellowship (1999-2001)
• Joseph Mayer Award for Undergraduate Research in Chemistry, UC San Diego (1999)
• Summer Student Fellow, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (1998)
• David Marc Belkin Research Scholarship, UC San Diego (1998)
• Phi Beta Kappa, Sigma of California Member (1998)
• Summer Research Undergraduate Fellow, Scripps Institution of Oceanography (1997)
1. National Science Foundation GEO OCE-0961914: Quan, T. M. Nitrogen cycle changes across the Cretaceous-Paleogene mass extinction event. Duration of award 7/1/10-6/30/14. Total funding $343,893.
2. Newfield Exploration Company; PI: D. Boardman; Co-PIs: J. Pashin, E. Atekwana, J. Puckette, T. M. Quan, M. Grammer. High resolution stratigraphy, paleoceanography, and conodont biostratigraphy of the Mississippian Strata and Devonian Woodford Shale in the Newfield Central Oklahoma coring project. Duration 4/9/14-6/1/16. Total funding: $546,894.00.
Back to Faculty Home Page