SERVICE TO THE DISCIPLINE AND PROFESSION
1. Chair of Advances in Groundwater Modeling at GSA 2015 Annual Meeting & Exposition in Baltimore.
Maryland-USA, November 2015.
2. Co-chair of Hydrology, Geochemistry, and Environment Geoscience at GSA South -Central Section –
49th Annual meeting in Stillwater. Oklahoma -USA, March 2015.
3. Organizer and chair of Mining of unconventional energy and mineral resources in Chile and Japan, at
UTokyo Forum Global Emergence of Frontier Knowledge. Santiago -Chile, November 2013.
2014 - Present Austin Journal of Earth Science
Invited journal reviewer
1. Bioresources Technology
2. Journal of Hazardous Materials
3. Environmental Technology
4. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research
7. Energy & Fuels
8. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering
9. Environmental Science & Technology
10. Geochemical Transactions
SERVICE TO THE SCHOOL AND COLLEGE
1. Graduate committee (F2016 - present)
2. Student enrichment committee (F2014 - present)
3. A&S Faculty council college scholarship (F2015 - present)
1. 2015 NSF CAREER Proposal Writing Workshop, National Science Foundation . Boston, Massachusetts-
USA. April 27 – 28, 2015.
2. Early Career Geoscience Faculty Workshop Program, College of William and Mary. Williamsburg,
Virginia-USA. July 26 – 31, 2015.
3. Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL), Institute for Teaching & Learning Excellence (ITLE),
Oklahoma State University. Stillwater, Oklahoma -USA. Spring 2015.
4. Grant Writers’ Seminar and Workshops, Oklahoma State University. Stillwater, Oklahoma -USA.
October 14, 2015.