Society of Exploration Geophysicists Student Chapter
The SEG Student Chapter at Oklahoma State University is devoted to promoting education in applied geophysics. Each year, SEG participates in SEG Field Camp and the SEG Challenge bowl, and leads several field excursions to provide students with hands-on experiences in data acquisition.
- President: Oluseun Sanuade
- Vice President : Dylan Morton
- Treasurer: Sreejesh Venmarathil Sreedhar
- Secretary: Victor Fakeye
- Event/Social Chair: Elaine Duff
- Faculty Advisor: Dr. Priyank Jaiswal
For more information about us or how to join, contact: Michael Mullen at email@example.com
- "An Overview of Machine Learning Technologies for Seismic Interpretation with Case Studies" presented by Dr. Carrie Laudon
2/24/2021 @ 1PM
The abstract of the presentation can be found here.
- Resume Workshop Monday
11/16/2020 @ 12PM
A guide on writing a Resume, cover letter, and preparing for job interviews can be found here.